Monday, February 23, 2009

WA 5 Draft 2

It’s the day of the wedding. I’m so nervous. I’m trying on my dress. Oh no, why is the zipper not going up? Is it stuck? I guess I should ask Renee to help. “Come help me zipper this up, Renee.” Why is she looking at me like that? Is there a spot on my dress? Did I spill my taco sauce on it from lunch this morning? I’m so nervous! Is this the right guy? Do I really love Joseph? How will I know? Man last night was fun. I think I remember…oh no!! I HOOKED UP WITH ONE OF JOSEPHS BESET FRIENDS! He snuck into my party last night. Oh wow. That was so fun. But what about Joseph? I love him. Or well wait. Do I? I think I do. Yeah, I do. Jackie, my maid of honor comes in and tells us that the wedding is going to start soon and that we have to go set up. I walk past the mirror. Man! I look AMAZING! Yeah, Joseph definitely will love this…
I’m walking down the isle. The only thing I can think about it that guy that I hooked up with last night. Man he was HOT! I get to the altar. Why is Renee staring at me like that? Oh no! Did she find out about my hook up last night? What if she told Joseph? But oh my. That guy was a good kisser, I think even better than Joseph! Wait, what am I saying? I’m up here, he’s announcing his love to me, and all I can think of is just some silly hook up that happened well, not so briefly last night. I love Joseph. But wait. Renee. Why is she looking at Joseph like that? He’s my man not hers. The only eyes that should be laid on him are mine. Not my well, best friend and bridesmaid! But wait. What if Joseph cant do it? What if he can’t marry me? Oh my God I think I would die. I bet that guy from last night would help me with my pain…wait no, veronica stop thinking about him. You are about to get married to this wonderful man who has only done nothing but love you, in a matter of seconds.
“I do” we are finally married! He said the magic words, and I said the magic words! WERE OFFICIALLY MARRIED! I’m so excited! And well. Wait a second. Why does Renee have that look on her face? It looks like she’s holding back tears. “Pictures anyone?” the photographer announced. With that, I completely forgot about Renee. I just couldn’t help it. This was MY big day, not hers.

No comments: